The MW XV-Triple is specially constructed to quickly and accurately weigh packs of sweets and candy, including fruit gums and more.
The machine can weigh up to 210 packs per minute, without giving up any accuracy. So, you’ll be able to get more product weighed than ever before without having to worry about losing money through packet overfill or not meeting average weights legislation
MW XV 18-1.0-Triple
- 18 heads
- Weighing range between 2g - 50g
- Max volume/discharge 250ccm
- Capable of weighing 180 packs a minute
MW XV 18-1.0- M-Triple
- 18 heads
- Weighing range between 2g - 500g
- Max volume/discharge 750ccm
- Capable of weighing 210 packs a minute
Why get a Candy Multihead Weigher?
- Easy to use - all parts of our candy weigher can be controlled through its intuitive touchscreen display, so you can easily configure settings to get it working as efficiently as possible. Our weighers are also capable of storing up to 200 different recipe settings, so you can switch between product combinations hassle-free.
- Low noise pollution - it runs below 75 decibels, which is comparable to the noise of a vacuum cleaner or radio, so it won’t make for a disruptive environment.
- Approvals - our machines are all certified by the “Physikalisch- Technische Bundesanstalt” Certificate No. Z 10.16/04.01 and OMIL R 61 standards Report No, 1.12-4004187
- Hassle-free cleaning - all parts of our sweets weigher are made of electrolytically polished stainless steel, making them incredibly hygienic and easy to clean when necessary. It’s also built to be IP67 rated, preventing water ingress.
- Direct Drive technology - other weighers use springs to operate hopper doors, this makes for lots of moving parts and more chance of something going wrong. Instead of using springs, our weighers use the Direct Drive motor system, which gets rid of springs entirely and decreases chance of breakage.
- Easy to replace parts - the modular design of our machines means you don’t need any special tools or equipment to change contact parts. Once parts are replaced you don’t need to reprogram or address them either, as our weighers can automatically recognise what part has been replaced.
- Round-the-clock-support - we understand that issues can occur at any time, and any time that your production line is down means money lost. So, we make sure to offer 24/7 telephone support, so we can help you resolve issues as quickly as possible. For issues that can’t be resolved over the phone, we also offer 24 hour call-out service.
- 24 month warranty - you’ll quickly get used to the efficiency of our machiness, so to give you peace of mind and limit any time you might go without it, we offer a full 2 year warranty on all equipment.
- Secure remote access - if chosen as an option, our machines can be accessed remotely via secure VPN. This allows us to diagnose and even solve issues from afar, so you can get back to weighing without even needing an engineer on site.
How do I get a Candy Multihead Weigher?
Get in touch today to order your sweets and candy weigher. Just let us know what specification you need or alternatively what exactly you plan on weighing, and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
Don’t know what weigher you need? We understand that it can be difficult working out what machine is best for your operation, so we’re more than happy to use our expertise to advise you on the best machine.