| MW XV 14-8.0-L
| MW XV 14-8.0-LS
The Fastest and most accurate Multihead Weigher for Salad
The MultiWeigh MW XV 14-8.0-L is specifically designed to gently handle and precisely weigh a variety of leafy salad vegetables including spinach, baby leaf, lettuce, rocket and more. It has patented technology which help you to accurately and quickly weigh more product than ever before.
It comes in two specifications:
MultiWeigh MW XV 14-8.0-L
- 14 heads
- A weighing range between 20g and 2,500g (greater using Multi dump function)
- Max volume/discharge of 15,000 ccm
- Capacity to weigh up to 80 packs per minute
MultiWeigh MW XV 14-8.0-LS
- 14 heads
- A weighing range between 100g and 5,000g
- Max volume/discharge of 20,000 ccm
- Capable of weighing 65 packs a minute
What are the benefits of using our Salad Leaf Multihead Weigher?
- Easy to program - powerful IPC-controlled Linux technology combined with an intuitive touchscreen control unit make our MultiWeigh machines simple to use.
- HDX Vibration technology - our powerful patented HDX Vibration and conveyance technology operate the radial feeders.
- Patented Air Flow technology specially designed for Salad leaf, this air flow technology helps the salad leaf to flow more easily and achieve faster packing speeds, typically 20% faster than our rivals.
- Easy to clean - our machines are built to the most hygienic standards and are IP67 rated making them resistant to water ingress for easy cleaning.
- Direct Drive technology - unlike other weighers, ours have no springs operating hopper doors inside or out. Instead, the Direct Drive motor system does the job with fewer moving parts and less chance of breakage. This makes them almost maintenance free.
- Modular design - this makes maintenance trouble-free. Faulty modules can simply be removed and replaced. There is no need to reprogram or address them, as our software automatically recognises new modules allowing you to start weighing again in minutes.
- Fully-compliant - All of our machines are certified by the "Physikalisch - Technische Bundesanstalt" Certificate No. Z 10.16/04.01 and OMIL R 61 standards Report No, 1.12-4004187
- Low noise pollution - all machines run empty at below 75 decibels, making for a more comfortable working environment for any staff nearby.
- Round-the-clock support - if you run into any issues, our engineers offer 24-hour telephone support and 24-hour call-out service if required.
- Secure remote access - if chosen as an option, our machines can be safely remotely accessed via VPN. This means many issues can be resolved without needing an engineer on site.
How do I get a Salad Leaf Multihead Weigher?
Simply get in touch with us to order your salad leaf weigher now.
Not sure what machine or specifications you need? We’re more than happy to help, just let us know what type of product you want to weigh and we’ll advise you on the best machine for the job.